Sunday 1 June 2014

Malifaux - Relic Hunters Crew

As a step into Malifaux, I bought the Relic Hunters Crew Starter Set...

I went for a basing, which emphasised the treasure hunting nature of the crew. The slate I used came from an old engraved garden thermometer, which I smashed up with a hammer. This gave me flat pieces that were inscribed with curved patterns, suggestive of the magical designs of Malifaux.  I finished the bases together, to ensure they matched as I have a tendency to make up basing as I go.

The Relic Hunters


I've also finished one of the Wastrels... I was pretty pleased with the dragon tattoo on the back of his head. I'm fairly confident that I might actually finish this crew. I'm not allowed to buy any more models until I finish either the Relic Hunters or the Norse Blood Bowl team.


Pretty happy with it, but the gore on the chains looks much better in reality!


Cheers Laney

No comments:

Post a Comment