Sunday 1 June 2014

Blood Bowl Norse!

Been a while, so here's a few updates, starting with a new Blood Bowl team...

Boris Johanson Runner #1

I was happy with the skin (I hate painting skin, but I need to learn) and I love the giant wings on his head. The colour scheme was originally going to be blue and white, but it seems almost every Norse team has that scheme, so I went with the Purple People Eaters instead.




And the rest of the team...

They are pretty classic Marauder based Norse conversions, with a werewolf themed big guy, courtesy of Mierce Miniatures awesome creations (looking forward to getting him painted up!) and Willy Miniatures Werewolves (Ulfwerener) - top heavy, but the best BB Werewolves I've seen...


The Marauder miniatures are getting old (horrid mouldlines, bobble heads etc), but are still the best option for creating a Norse team at the minimum cost (plus I got extras for a Chaos Pact team too!). To get in the mood I just purchased Rumble in the Jungle from Ebay, so expect an Amazon team to be next.



Cheers Laney

No comments:

Post a Comment